Friday, February 22, 2008

Children are Artists: it is in their nature

My son, Jasper, loves to set up his storytelling scenes with his dragons and dinosaurs. He put his castle in a pile of snow and went to work. He is almost three years old and I think he is trying to communicate some sort of snowy battle outside the castle. It appears as though one of the dinosaurs, (in the background), may be wounded. The artistic and creative mind of a child always fills me with inspiration. I had to take pictures of this scene, because it tells such an adventurous story.

2 comments:

creativesundries said...

That's so true--he is very imaginative! And lucky that you appreciate his imagination! :-)

Sarah

Handcrafted by LaMar said...

This is so true I look at my sons doodles and wonder what I can get for it...LOL